Food Truck Eats Part II - 8-20-11

My top recommendation for this weekend would be to visit Part II of the Food Truck Eats Festival at the Historic Distillery District in Toronto, Saturday August 20, from 11am to 3pm, but early birds arriving at 10am can purchase a wrist band to avoid the lines.

We are not talking your local hot dog carts but gourmet Food Trucks from all over Ontario will converge in one place for a sampling of eats ranging from cupcakes, grilled cheese, poutine and smoked meats and much more.

The inaugural event, Part I took place in July with only five trucks and some vendors in tents.

Photo courtesy of: The Distillery Blog

Stay tuned for the announcement of Part III. I hope I can make it to Part III, as the Distillery District has a charm of its own and is one of my favorite places to visit, along with a nice cold Organic Lager from Mill Street Brewery.

No comments:

Post a Comment