I LOVE BELLINI'S - Milestones Grill + Bar

I always enjoy a frozen drink, no matter what time of year and a Bellini from Milestones Grill + Bar is now on the top of my favourites list.

The Original Bellini is a frozen blend of premium white rum, peach liqueur and sparkling white wine, topped with Boone's sangira. All of my favorites blended into one throat freezing experience!

You can opt for the Ultimate Bellini which is the original with an extra shot of Smirnoff Raspberry Vodka or Smirnoff White Grape Vodka. And they come topped with a cute little plastic animal or a shoe for girls night out.
I have only tasted the Original, but I think next visit I will try the Ultimate with the Smirnoff Raspberry.

Founded in 1989, Milestones has a chain of over 35 restaurants in Canada, and last year was my first visit to their new location in Whitby. At first I thought the place looked like just another of the millions of coffee chains here in Canada, but when I saw it was a grill and bar, it was looking better!

This past February 2011, we visited the Niagara Falls location (above photo) which was inside the Sheraton Fallsview. We had a few hours to kill before our room was ready at the neighboring Embassy Suites so we thought we would grab a drink and some lunch. By the time I am getting around to writing this review the Shearton Fallsview is under new ownership and is now called the Marriott Gateway to the Falls Complex, with the Marriott Fallsview being next door.

You can see the former Sheraton on the left, the Marriott Falls view in the center and the Ramada Tower in the background.

The Embassy Suites (above center) which is our favorite in Niagara was a short walk from Milestones.

Ok, call me crazy, but I love the Winter. The Niagara Milestones has an outdoor patio overlooking the falls and we convinced them to let us go out there in February. You think I would be drinking something warm rather than a frozen Bellini in the snow:-)

Looking up from the outside patio (above) at Milestones, I imagine this now says Marriott. Like changing underwear, hotels in Niagara Falls change ownership often, and new ones are always popping up.


The decor is cozy with photos of the Falls, and a bar area (below) to watch your favorite Hockey game.


Next time your in Niagara Falls, Ontario be sure to stop by Milestones for a Bellini and some lunch or dinner, you will love it!

6755 Fallsview Blvd.
Niagara Falls, Ontario
905-358-4720

No comments:

Post a Comment